Last Updated: 06/30/2016
What types of product documentation does Renesas provide customers?
There are many types of Renesas documents:
- Datasheet: A short document with basic technical information.
- User's Manual - Hardware, Software & Development Tools: Detailed information for design and operation. Hardware manuals include pinout, register information, parametrics, etc. Software manuals include instruction sets, etc.
- Application Notes: Information on how to design with Renesas products. Often includes sample code.
- Technical Updates: Information on product changes, bugs, or changes in documentation
- Tool News: Announcements with details on design tool updates
- Others: Catalogs, brochures, and other less technical documents
To obtain these documents, visit the appropriate product page and select the documentation tab.