Updating the High-performance Embedded Workshop does not make changes to the toolchains (Compiler, Assembler, Linker) or their options.
In this case, there's no change to the load module file, so the software program should run as before.
The cause of this problem may be due to one of the following operations. These operations make changes to the toolchains and the load module file, thus modifying the behavior of the software program as well.
Have you ever performed any of the following operations?
- Opened the workspace and then changed the toolchain version by selecting
[Tools]->[Change Toolchain Version] menu.
- When using H8C/C++ compiler package V.5.0.03 or V.5.0.04, installed (updated) H8C/C++ compiler package V.5.0.05 or V.5.0.06.
- When using SHC/C++ compiler package V.7.1.02 or V.7.1.03, installed (updated) SHC/C++ compiler package V.7.1.04 or V.7.1.05.
In such cases, please refer to the documents below.
- Compiler, Assembler, Linker User's Manual
[Notes on Version Upgrade] Section.
(Invoke the "Manual Navigator" in the same Windows Start Menu where the High-performance Embedded Workshop start menu is located.)
- Compiler Package Application Note
(Can be downloaded from "Application Notes" from here.)
|High-performance Embedded Workshop|
|C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family|
|C/C++ Compiler Package for M32R Family [M3T-CC32R]|
|C/C++ Compiler Package for RX Family|
|C/C++ Compiler Package for R8C and M16C Families|
|C/C++ Compiler Package for M16C Series and R8C Family [M3T-NC30WA]|
|C Compiler Package for R32C Series|
|C Compiler Package for M32C Series [M3T-NC308WA]|
|C/C++ Compiler Package for H8SX, H8S, H8 Family|