I am using the E1 or E20 emulator in the CubeSuite+ environment. Could program execution be stopped when a specified address was accessed instead of a variable or SFR symbol being accessed?
Such an arrangement could be made with the following procedure.
- Register an address to be watched in the Watch panel.
- Open the Watch panel.
- Press the [Adds a new watch expression] button.
- In the entry box for new watch-expressions, enter the address where you desire to stop the program (example: 0xFFE00) (*1).
*1: It becomes [0xFFE00] when an RX family MCU is used.
- Set a break event (access-related) on the watch-expression registered in the Watch panel.
- In the Watch panel, select the watch-expression that has just been registered and right-click it.
- Select the desired break event from [Access Break].
For details on settings, refer to the following manual from here.
CubeSuite+ Integrated Development Environment User's Manual: XXXX(*2) Debug
*2: XXXX denotes the name of an MCU family.
|CS+ (formerly CubeSuite+)|