The error “C0530001” may occur when the following conditions have been fully satisfied.
1. Compile option “-g” has been specified.
2. Compile option “-Opipeline” has been specified.
This option is available with V1.03.00 or later by default.
3. “#pragma rtos_interrupt” or “#pragma rtos_task” has been specified.
With RI78V4 V2 these are automatically output to the file “kernel_id.h”.
The error can be resolved by either of the workarounds below.
1. Not specify the compile option “-g”.
2. Specify the compile option “-Opipeline=off”.
When using Integrated Development Environment CS+, select “No” for "Pipeline optimization" in the "Compile Options" tabbed page on the Property panel of the CC-RL Build tool.
Note that the above two compile options can be specified for each source file.
|RI78V4 V2 Real-time OS for RL78 Family|
|C Compiler Package for RL78 Family|