Load module files can be divided into output ranges (addresses or sections) by using an option of the optimizing linkage editor.
Please specify the option when building, follow these steps:
- Select the High-performance Embedded Workshop menu [Build] -> [SuperH RISC engine Standard Toolchain]
- Select the [Link/Library] tab, and then select the following settings.
[Show entries for]: Divide output files
- Select the [Divide output files] checkbox.
- Specify the file name and the output range (address or section) after division.
For details on the -output option, refer to the following section here.
- SuperH C/C++ Compiler Package V.9.04 User's Manual
Section 4 Optimizing Linkage Editor Options
4.2.2 Output Options
When the following types are specified as [Type of output file] in the High-performance Embedded Workshop, divided multiple load module files (*.mot, *.hex, or *.bin) and an *.abs file are generated.
- S type via absolute
- HEX via absolute
- Binary via absolute
|C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family|