Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The I2C Slave on RIIC Slave HAL Module provides a high-level API for I²C slave applications and is implemented on r_riic_slave. The I2C slave on RIIC Slave Module uses the RIIC peripheral on the Synergy MCU. Callbacks are provided for transmit complete and receive complete notification.
The I2C Slave HAL module supports the following features:
- Support for I2C Slave operations
Support transactions with a I2C Master device
- Transmit complete (number of bytes transmitted provided)
- Receive complete (number of bytes received provided)
The I2C Slave HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the I2C Slave HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url:
- PE-HMI1 GUIX "Hello World" - Application Project here.
- SK-S7G2 GUIX "Hello World" - Application Project here.
- Renesas Synergy™ Project DK-S124 Simple Record/Playback here.
- SSP Project Template DK-S124 Out-of-Box Programming Guide here.
- Renesas Synergy™ Project DK-S124 Simple Tone Generator here.
- Touch Panel Framework Module Guide - Application Project here.
- The I2C Slave HAL module is used in the Developer Examples available as a template when a project is created in SSP for the DK-S7G2. You can find a Knowledge Base article that describes the Developer Examples and how to create a project using the template here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.