The I2C SCI HAL module is a high-level API for I2C Master Applications and is implemented on r_sci_i2c. The I2C SCI HAL module uses the SCI peripheral on the Synergy MCU. Callbacks are provided for transmit complete and receive complete.
The I2C SCI HAL module supports the following features:
- Support for I2C SCI operations
- Support transactions with a slave I2C device
- Callback support
The I2C SCI HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the I2C SCI HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects are available from the Synergy Gallery. You can find them in the zip file located on the right side of the page here
- PDC Capture LCD DK-S7G2 with SSP 1.2.0
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- PDC Web Camera Getting Started Guide - Application Project here.
- HMI Brushless DC (BLDC) Motor Controller - Application Project here.
- Getting Started with the Weather Panel Application- Application Project here.
- The I2C SCI HAL module is used in the Developer Examples available as a template when a project is created in SSP for the DK-S7G2. You can find a Knowledge Base article that describes the Developer Examples and how to create a project using the template here.
- No known issues as of posting date. Refer to the most recent SSP release notes for any issues.
I2C SCI HAL module on r_sci_i2c (SSP 1.2.0)