Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The SDADC HAL module implements the ADC API for analog-to-digital conversions on r_sdadc. It supports the SDADC24 24-bit analog-to-digital converter peripheral available on the Synergy microcontroller hardware. A user-defined callback can be created to process the data each time a new sample is available.
This module supports the following features:
- 24-bit sigma delta A/D Converter
- Single scan or continuous scan operation mode
- Single-ended or differential input
- Gain of up to 32 on differential inputs
- Oversampling ratio configurable on differential inputs
The module guide is not yet available.
Module Guide Resources
There are currently no resources available for this module.
- Refer to the most current SSP release notes for any known issues.