The Touch Panel I2C Framework module provides a high-level API for reading messages from a touch controller and is implemented using an I2C port. The Touch Panel Framework module uses the IIC or SCI peripherals on the Synergy MCU.
The Touch Panel I2C Framework module supports the following features:
- Reads data from a touch controller and publishes touch messages to any queue subscribed to touch events in the messaging framework
- Provides position data (X and Y coordinates)
- Provides the touch event type (down, up, move, hold, or invalid)
- Supports I2C-based touch panel implementations with external interrupts
The Touch Panel I2C Framework module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 (and above) and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the Touch Panel I2C Framework module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.
|SSP 1.2.0 and above|